For Businesses with 5-24 Employees
Customized and Affordable Computer IT Support for Growing Small Businesses
You are a small business owner who just wants the computers in the office to work. Perhaps you are fed up with chronic computer problems and your one computer savvy employee spending more time fixing computer issues than doing his real job in your business.
- Do you worry that your backups and IT security are lacking?
- Do you even have a backup in place for your critical business data?
- Are your employees bogged down by slow or virus-ridden computers?
- Are you concerned that your current IT guy doesn’t have a handle on things?
- Or perhaps your current IT guys is a one man shop and hasn’t been available when you really needed him?
You need a computer IT Support Company who responds quickly when you have an issue and one that has the ability to take care of your network before problems occur.
Our Perfect-Fit™ Support Process provides you with choices that are tailor made for your business and budget. It will give you the peace of mind knowing your computer IT needs are being taken care of and you can concentrate on growing and managing your business.
As a small growing business, we recommend you should have the following in place at a *minimum to protect your business:
- Proactive maintenance of your computers, servers and network
- 24x7 network security monitoring
- Managed onsite and offsite data backup – especially of critical business data and servers
- Managed firewall with intrusion prevention protection
- Small business IT guidance with technology choices and to help you meet your business objectives
*Based on our years of experience with clients this size, these are what we would consider the minimum you should have to successfully meet your business objectives and grow your business with your technology as an asset and not a hindrance.